Not a member? join here
Members log in to see Webinar click here
Refillable beverage containers are commonly used throughout the world, but not so much in the United States. Join us on December 13, 2018, special webcast on refillables. Each of our guest speakers will describe their company’s approach to using and collecting refillable beverage containers from their customers.
- Jules Bailey, Chief Stewardship Officer, Oregon Beverage Recycling Cooperative
- Caren McNamara, Founder/CEO, Conscious Container, Truckee, California
- Thorsten Geuer, Director of Operations, Bayern Brewing Inc., Missoula, Montana
- Lowell Jooste, Owner, LJ Crafted Wines, La Jolla, California
This webinar will answer the following questions:
- What are the environmental and economic advantages of refillables?
- What is the history of refillables in the U.S.?
- What is the industry standard refillable and how is it different from a single-use bottle?
- Are refillables more popular outside of the U.S.?
- How is Oregon effectively promoting refillables?
- What incentives do consumers have to separate and return refillables in these programs?
- How have consumers and brands responded to these new approaches?