Not a member? join here
Members log in to see Webinar click here
This special webcast that focuses on the Golden State, a global trendsetter in container recycling. Learn more about the California Redemption Center Crisis from top experts. Review findings of recent CRI studies about:
- County by County Redemption Center Losses;
- Growing Numbers of Closed Redemption Centers;
- Audit Data from CalRecycle, and Much More!
We’ll provide answers to the most frequently asked questions, such as:
- The history of the Recycling Center Crisis in CA: How did we get here?
- What are the most viable short-term and long-term fixes?
- What emergency measures has CalRecycle proposed to the Reasonable Financial Return and will this solve the crisis?
- What is Bill SB 458 and what kind of disruption, technology and apps might it allow for?
We’ll also look at other news in brief including:
- What is happening with container deposit laws worldwide?
- Who is Plasticus and how did he help the Sky Ocean campaign in Scotland?
And last but not least:
- Say what? Coke is supporting container deposits in Scotland and the U.K.?
- What happened at the CalRecycle Packaging Reform Workshop?
Susan V. Collins, President of CRI, will moderate a panel of experts:
Kevin Drew – Zero Waste Coordinator, City of San Francisco
Additional speakers to be announced