Not a member? join here
Members log in to see Webinar click here
Join our July 31, 2019, special webcast on plastic. What to do about bags, bottles, butts, balloons and straws? Learn what states from coast to coast are proposing to address plastic pollution, including bans of single use plastics and other legislation. Industries respond with their own goals and plans, like the Plastics Pact in the UK.
This webinar will answer the following questions:
- How many states have passed laws addressing plastic bag waste?
- What are the details of Vermont’s new plastic packaging law?
- How are legislators in California tackling plastic waste from tiny toiletries and other single use plastics?
- What are the details of Connecticut’s new plastic bag law?
- What is the G20 doing to stop marine plastic waste?
- How will the UK Plastics Pact reduce the total amount of plastic packaging?
- We’ll also cover plastic pollution updates from various states in the US, as well as the NFL and more…
Susan V. Collins, President of CRI, will moderate a panel of experts including:
Paul Burns, Executive Director, Vermont PIRG
Sarah Lakeman, Sustainable Maine Project Director, Natural Resources Council of Maine